a. What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text that is stored in your browser when you visit a website. They are tools that have a key role in the rendering of digital services. Among others, they allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a User or their equipment, and depending on the information obtained, they may be used to recognize the User and improve the service offered. Without cookies, many pages would not work correctly or the offered services would be reduced.
In compliance with Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-commerce, TRIAY ESPAÑA SL informs its Users about the use of its own cookies and those of third partiesand those persistent (when they have a long duration or are indefinite) and temporary (when they have a short duration) in order to improve the service rendered. If you continue to browse without any changes in the cookies settings, we understand that you are providing your consent to the installation of these cookies. In addition, if you do not want any cookie enabled on your device, you may also set your internet browser to erase cookies from the hard drive of you device in order to block them.
b. Type of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, two types may be distinguished:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the device of the User from a unit or domain managed by the proprietor of the website, from where the service requested by the User is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the device of the User from a unit or domain that is not managed by the proprietor of the website but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
In addition, cookies may be of the following types:
- Depending on the period of time during which they remain stored in the computer: they can be session cookies or persistent cookies
- Depending on the finality: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, or behavioral advertising cookies.
c. Cookies we use
- This website uses the following cookies:
We also inform you that it is possible that Google Inc. transfers such information to third parties when required by its legislation or that third parties process information on behalf of Google Inc.
d. Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
We show information on the Cookies Policy on entering the website with each log-in. On viewing this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies by giving your consent when you browse the website.
- Modify your settings.
You may restrict, block or erase the cookies from any website, using your browser. As settings are different in every browser, the “help” function will show you how to do this. We provide you herein belowwith some links where you can learn more about how to restrict, block or erase cookies: